Update 0.18 adds a number of new features and fixes to ARKFRONT:
- Added new enemy type: Asteroid with eggs.
- Added new enemy behavior: Enemies can now spawn directly as eggs off screen.
- Added more achievements to Game Center.
- Redesigned the first run experience. Added a brief explanation of the menu system.
- All ARK powerups are now unlocked by default from level 1.
- Adjusted the level curve for unlocking new ships, modes and powerups.
- Added 3 more levels to the game.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Fixed a number of possible out-of-bounds issues with the tutorial.
- Now no longer possible to skip dialog before reading it.
- Fixed an issue where the Countdown game mode did not pay out time properly.
- Rebalanced the rewards in Countdown and Endless modes.
- Fixed an issue where the player could see parts of the tutorial twice.
- Fixed a memory leak issue.