Version 0.50 adds a number of new features, more content, fixes bugs and adds polish to the presentation of ARKFRONT.
- Dialogue boxes now support names. These have been drawn and tweaked to match the style of the rest of the dialogue system.
- Added another potential Outpost the player can experience with a new NPC.
- Now, asteroids are dynamically generated by the Outposts and animate dynamically through the shopping experience.
- Expanded the library of animations for future use.
- Now the automatic leave timer from Outposts is shown in the leave box.
- Increased the information density on the Status screen.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the Pause screen could appear behind an active dialogue box.
- Fixed an issue where the depth/draw order could be upset by pausing the game during dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where the blur shader would not properly be engaged when the player successfully completed a sector or died before the sector ended.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s shield would stay engaged during the return animation, causing an issue where the players ship would disappear but the shield would remain.
- Fixed an issue where the player could potentially fire a bullet as part of the exit animation.
- Incremented version number to 0.50.