Version 0.76 adds new features and improvements to the ARKFRONT experience.
- Added a new asteroid type: Mounted Turrets! Battle your way through asteroids with turrets mounted on their sides, powerful new, later game threats to encounter and dispatch.
- Added a new intro animation to the campaign, adding a greater sense of motion.
- Added a total of 10 more levels to the campaign.
- Now possible to collide with enemies, destroying them, and injuring yourself. Damage is now set at 1/3 the enemies remaining health when you hit them.
- Added a number of new screen space effects. Check out the gif below!
Improvements and Fixes:
- Added electrical arc sound effects when asteroids hit lasers at outposts.
- Added more sound effect triggers to destruction of enemies and asteroids.
- Improved the new intro animation to reduce the amount of times it triggers in a row, no longer triggering when arriving at an outpost.
- Added a new enemy squadron type.
- Made some levels longer in stage 1, reducing the downtime between attempts.
- Now triggering screen shake more aggressively.
- Fixed the positioning of NPCs at the outposts to reduce accidental encounters upon exit.
- Reduced the size of level data on disk.