Version 0.63 adds new features and polish to the ARKFRONT experience.
- Added a new explosion effect -> Frozen asteroids! Players are now frozen if caught in the explosion!
- Enemies now have considerably improved AI and execute on longer-term plans.
- Enemies now utilize a vision cone system to alter their behavior dynamically and now act considerably smarter.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Made many early levels a bit easier and made them a bit longer.
- Added another level to the campaign.
- Fixed many issues in the campaign where asteroids could overlap.
- Enemies no longer fire bullets into the ether.
- Improved the way that the outposts display their description and information.
- Simplified and improved the codebase to be easier to maintain over time.
- Improved the way returning to menu works.
- Fixed a problem where the outpost sprite could have the wrong center point.
- Fixed a number of draw depth problems.
- Incremented version number from 0.60 -> 0.63